Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just A Thought...

As I was sitting in the rocking chair feeding my precious baby girl tonight, we were listening to a lullaby CD. This CD plays just the tunes of the lullabies but no words. As I was singing the words to the songs I thought to myself...I should probably buy Hadley a CD that has the words along with the music or else I might end up teaching her the wrong words. I know I haven't had the best track record when coming to singing the right words to songs...any songs actually.

For Example:

"So Long, Farewell, A Vida Said A Dur Hur...You Do? I Do! I Do I Do I Do Hoo!"

Another Example:

"La La Bamba, La La Bamba, Amista Amango, Ya Reba Ya Reba"

To this day I still don't know the correct words. :)

It's just a thought!

Good Luck Hadley! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. When the next hurricane comes, how do they know it is Charlie and not just Bertha coming back again?

    That will always be my favorite Jessica question.

    And...Para Bailar La Bamba se necessita una poca de gracia...

    ReplyDelete