Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall Break 2012

Fall Break = a couple of crazy days!  Hadley was so excited to have her cousins come spend a couple nights with us!  She jumped right in like one of the boys! 
 






Cheap dinner for 5?...Sams Club Hotdogs!  




 
 
Me and my three children at the Zoo  :)  After having them stay with us for a couple days, and as everyone, including Hadley, gets older, I find myself thinking I could definitely do 3...maybe 4!  I love the company!  





 
I love how each one has their own personality and interests.  Joshua reading the plaque on the wall.  Benjamin not willing to take his Koala hat off.  Hadley is people watching.  So fun!



















 
Ross took Joshua and Ben fishing, while Hadley took a nap.  I understand the whole loving nature and fishing and just enjoying the outdoors, but as a beginner, it's very important to actually catch something!....it boosts morale!  So happy they had a good time!






Popcorn and a Movie with Captain America, Batman, and the Princess....








Finished off the weekend making cards for Papa's big 60th birthday bash!  





No comments:

Post a Comment