Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tuesday Nights and The "He-Man-Woman-Haters-Club"

Tuesday nights are my favorite night of the week! My family gets together to eat, hang out, and have fun. This past Tuesday night, we got to experience John's latest Craigslist purchase/trade...a new motorcycle! I have to admit I have been skeptical in the past about people making "too good to be true" trades on Craigslist, but this one is legit. Here are a few videos of the "boys being boys" on our Tuesday night get together.

John's Turn

Ross' Turn

Me and Boozer

2 comments:

  1. I love that the entire time you and Ben are singing, Joshy "I hate bugs" Reuben is beating ants to death with his sword.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys will be boys!!

    Sounds like everyone is having a great time.

    Love to all,

    GMANPOP

    ReplyDelete