Sunday, June 20, 2010

Virginia 2010

In April, Ross and I spent a week in Virginia with my grandparents. It was such a wonderful get away! We had an amazing time shopping, eating, and just being together! Ross became quite the photographer over the week because I had to have my "belly" pictures!





Grandma and I





Ross and Pop playing golf




Grandma's famous saying..."Get in the hole!"


My famous saying..."Keep your head down!"




The Caddy's







Picking Onions with Pop






















Grandma and Pop's House











More Belly Pictures!






























I Love Her Already!
















































Donny and Katrin Posing







The Girls




Kathy wanting to feel "thin" in a picture. I thought I was big then!






Pop and I





Don Resting






4 comments:

  1. Those belly pictures are beautiful! You are such a pretty mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures!!! Reminds me of the trip we just took to see Grandma and Pop. Can't wait until Hadley Joy arrives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me long to be out in Virginia. I cannot wait until I can take a vacation. I am leaving my blackberry at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We enjoyed the visit very much. I'll bet Ross will never forget to keep his head down.

    Love,

    GMANPOP

    ReplyDelete