Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby Girl Owens has a Name!

It has been such a stress trying to find a name! It's either you like one and your husband doesn't...he likes one and you don't...or you like one and the next day it is pure yuck! You think, is this her name...will she look like this...what are possible nick names...is it too young...is it too old? She will have to live with this name her ENTIRE LIFE! Unless she would like to change it to Princess Consuella Banana Hammock! (That's for you "B") FINALLY Ross and I agreed upon a name. There were three on the list, but we both liked this one and it felt right! I can't wait to meet my:

HADLEY JOY OWENS

She is beautifully and wonderfully made! We are so excited for her to join our family! Sometimes I just can't believe that that will be sooner rather than later! I am 34 weeks today! I'm not going to lie...i'm a little nervous and anxious about the whole giving birth part. She is moving around like crazy. I can just sit and watch my belly move and jump all over! She is definitly a cheerleader....it's already apart of her!

We love you Hadley!

2 comments:

  1. We love Hadley, too. We anticipate her arrival with lots of happiness. The birth process--it is a miracle. Excited to experience it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful name! :)

    ReplyDelete