Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Husband

There is nothing sexier than watching my husband doing something for his family. Whether that is working long, hard hours to provide for us....carrying my purse through Williamsburg, VA, because it is throwing off my waddle...or setting up the nursery for our precious baby girl. I am so blessed to be able to call Ross my husband! As cheesy as it sounds...he completes me! The Lord knew exactly what I needed when He made Ross.
Ross works extremely hard. He does not complain. He is so handsome, and I could get lost in his blue eyes forever. He has an hilarious sense of humor...he makes me laugh so hard, at one point, I thought my water might break! He is great at his job. He can think on his feet and react fast, which is why he is going to make an amazing doctor! He is my spiritual leader...and I love knowing that he is praying for me and his baby girl.
Baby, I love you! I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives making memories together!

Me covered up in the baby bedding while Ross puts the crib together :)















2 comments: