Monday, October 8, 2012

Disney On Ice...Dare to Dream!

Ross and I took Hadley to see Disney on Ice at the Tulsa State Fair last week.  It was amazing!  I got my cotton candy, and Hadley got her crown that came with the cotton candy...we were both happy :) 
 
 







My Princess!




Ross was a total Hadley Hog the whole time!  With him working so much right now, he takes advantage of every moment he gets to spend with us!  




They did three "stories": Princess and the Frog, Cinderella, and Rapunzel






Our favorite was Rapunzel.  We know that movie forward and backwards, because it is one of Hadley's favorites!  The people in front of us only thought they bought tickets to hear the actors sing the songs...boy were they wrong!  But what a treat they were in for.  :)   







I want floating lanterns! 

No comments:

Post a Comment