Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hadley Joy: 2 1/4 years

Hadley Joy Owens.  You are the best thing, that has ever been mine.  Now that you have hit age 2, your shoe/pant/shirt size aren't changing as much, but your vocabulary and thirst for knowledge is increasing daily!  Mommy loves getting to spend every moment of the day with you, and sometimes I feel very very sorry for Daddy, that he has to miss out on all your cuddles during the day.
 
 
You love to read.  You know your ABC's and you can count to 13. 
 



 
When people ask, you say your name is "Hadley Joy Owens."




You love eating Quesadilla.  You don't really like mashed potatoes...I think it's a texture issue. 
Your favorite past time is watching movies and eating popcorn.  Popcorn is a special treat! 




You love Merida! (and all the Disney Characters)




Here are some of the new saying's that I hear you say often!
 
  • "Scooch" - when you want me to move over
  • "Get It Cowgirl."
  • "That's Disgusting."
  • "That's Ridiculous."
  • "I'm just lickin' it."
  • "I lick it."
 





  • "Are you kidding me?"
  • "Tinker fairies don't go to the mainland."
  • "So, where are you from?"  (you pulled up a chair next to me, sat down, and asked me this!)  Probably my favorite from you lately :)
  • "I'm thirsty."
  • "There's a snake in my boot."
  • "You're my favorite deputy."




  • "You so sweet."
  • "Here Kitty Kitty."
  • "Journey, down!"
  • "Mommy, you crying?"  (We've had our moments this month :)
  • "I'll protect you."  (as you lay your head on my shoulder...sweetest thing ever!)
  • "I sleep last night."  (a.k.a. meaning, I don't need to go to bed now.)





  • "ear infection, diarrhea, man toots."  When someone is sick, they have one of these three things.
  • When Mommy blows her nose you say, "that's an elephant."  Makes me feel real good :) 


 
You love Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and the whole gang.  You walk around the house in your princess high heel shoes.  You take very good care of your babies.  Sometimes they have diarrhea too, and you take every single baby wipe out of the bag in order to clean them up :)  You wear your Snow White gloves and purse that Beezer got for you, and you look so precious and girly!   




You love going to gymnastics.  Ms. Tammy said you had natural talent and ability!  Mommy is so proud of you for being so brave and not afraid to try new things!  I think you are definitely a go getter.  You see what you want, and you are determined to fight for it!  (sometimes, a little too much when it comes to toys, but we are still working on the "sharing" concept) 
 
 


You always make Mommy and Daddy laugh.  Your smile is infectious!  When all three of us are just sitting in the living room playing and watching TV, you like to sit really close to us.  You are definitely a "cuddler", when you aren't constantly moving that is!  I will say, you don't "stop" very often...You like to move and play.   



You are fun to take along on my photography adventures.  Always looking for new places.  You don't always cooperate, I'm pretty sure our last adventure ended with both of us in tears, but nevertheless, I can't get enough of your sweet face! 







Hadley Joy Owens, your daddy and I are very blessed to call you ours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment