Sunday, September 29, 2013

Virginia 2013: Monday

 
Monday, July 22, 2013:
 
Virginia Beach Baby!  We started the morning off eating and hanging out in our PJ's.  Then off to the beach!  I love doing all that "Virginia" has to offer and we definitely have our "musts" and "usual" activities, but one of my favorite things to do when we are in Virginia is just be together.  I love sitting in Grandma and Pop's sun room and enjoying the nighttime on the porch. 
 
 
 


























 

 



 
 
Grandma gave Hadley a very special doll... 
















 
Virginia Beach Baby!  Hadley loved the ocean and loved getting dirty and covered in sand from head to toe even more! 
 
 


 












































A storm was rolling in, so they were closing the beach.  I love the little outfit I bought for Hadley...she is such a beach baby!  





















 


No comments:

Post a Comment