Saturday, September 28, 2013

Virginia 2013: Sunday

 
Sunday, July 21, 2013:
 
 
We started off the day at Barbara and Billy's riding 4wheelers, which was awesome!  Thank you guys for unloading them just for us!  We all had so much fun just visiting and riding all over their property...which is gorgeous!  I have been coming to this property since I was very little and every time I'm back, I fall even more in love with it and my memories of all being there together! 

 
 
 
 



























































Next, off to Richmond for some Tripple A Baseball.  It was hot, but I can never pass up concession stand food...yum!  We had a great time supporting our Flying Squirrels!  































 
 
 
 






 
 
Then back to Grandma's for some spaghetti and cheesecake! 
 
 
 
 
 





1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with the photos.
    We really enjoyed looking at them.
    Enjoyed seeing everyone!
    Thanks,
    GMANPOP

    ReplyDelete