Thursday, January 29, 2015

Beau Nathan: FIVE Months

My Little Man, you are 5 months old!  You are talking/squealing so much!  You keep showing signs of teething, but I can't find any teeth coming through!   
 
 


Your smile just melts me!  Nana says that when you smile, you smile with your whole face!




You are almost rolling over.  You just cant get over your bottom arm yet.  You hate tummy time.  It's fine for a few minutes but then you just get mad.  




You like to lay on your back on the ground and turn in circles.  You arch your back so you can see what's going on behind you.  You love the new jumpy seat/play toy that once belonged to your big sister.  




Mommy can not give you enough kisses!!  That's all I want to do!  




Every day that we are home, you take a cat nap in my arms.  And Mommy just sits and stares at your precious face.  








You smile your biggest at your Big Sister.  There is a special chemistry between the two of you that Mommy and Daddy love to watch.  Never let that go! 
 



You laughed, I mean really laughed, for the first time!  You have only done it that one time, but it was so amazing!!




You are now eating rice cereal.  You actually do really good with a spoon.  I think Mommy is having a hard time accepting the fact that you are old enough to start eating baby food!




I think you might have greenish eyes.  They are so big and beautiful!  And I love all your little pudgy rolls.  





You are Mommy's Little Man...Daddy's Buddy...and Big Sisters Sweet Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment