Friday, December 31, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas! Everyone gathered together at my mom and dad's house...in our Christmas Jammie's...on Christmas morning...for the traditional egg casserole and opening presents! We had such a wonderful time together! I love spending time with my family, and Hadley really enjoyed her first Christmas!

The Family...
Our new Christmas Jammie's...

Ross putting together Hadley's exerciser...

Joshy got Papa rubber band guns...




He loves him...(him being Hadley)









The key chain says, "my daddy is a superhero...joshua and ben" (Joshy and Ben call John their Superhero :)








My perfect Pretzel Jello! Thanks to Grandma, I finally made it without white bits floating to the surface!!

Beautiful B




3 comments:

  1. We really had a wonderful Christmas. It was so nice being together. It was fun decorating cookies on Christmas Eve. Thanks for all of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? That is the picture of me you choose to use? I was trying on a gift, I don't normally wear towels in my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krystina, I looked at that picture last night. I thought you looked really beautiful, seriously.

    ReplyDelete