Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Favorite Christmas Present

For my husband and I, our greatest and most favorite Christmas present this year, is our Hadley Joy. In her, we see pure joy and love. She is the most beautiful blessing we could have ever dreamed of. Thank you Jesus for blessing us this holiday season with the most precious gift...our Hadley girl! (and the most amazing part is we get to keep her :)



My Favorite...





Our Beautiful Christmas Tree...




Our Stockings Hung By The...Kitchen :)











I think Hadley got a little spoiled this year with presents...and these are just from mommy and daddy!




















I made her a Christmas tutu!
I don't know if it's big enough?










3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love all these pictures... the chair and the tutu are adorable, and Hadley is precious! Hope she (and your whole family) has a great first Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Hadley girl is precious!!! She does so well in her pictures. She is a natural and I must admit doesn't get too upset when her tutu tickles her sweet face. Hang in there Hadley, this is just the beginning!!!

    ReplyDelete