Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy Busy Day...

Hadley and I had such a busy, but wonderful day! We started off with the Just Between Friends consignment shop this morning. Let me tell you something, anyone who has ever been to a restaurant with me, knows that I like to "hurry" and "beat" people to the door. Well, some things don't change. This season was the first time I have been to a J B F sale. I went to the one in OKC and Tulsa. My best friend kinda had me fired up before we even entered the building. I had no idea how hardcore these women are. I was ready to throw elbows and yell, "Don't Crowd Me!" After all was said and done, it was well worth it all! Look at all the goodies Hadley got:







I needed sun suits for her, and these were just so precious...





Nothing was over $5 or $6 bucks! And I only bought Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree, or The Children's Place...








After J B F, Hadley and I met our friends for a play date at Color Me Mine. We had such a good time! Hadley even painted her own pottery...and only tried to eat the brush and/or paint a couple times :)


She was super excited! Can't you tell...




Her little purple apron...



Hadley's friends Jai and Hadley :)...



Our playgroup! So fun!





1 comment:

  1. Bargain shopping... The thrill becomes getting good, name brand, clothing for a ridiculously low price. There is almost nothing like it? Mommy has learned well from Nana, if I say so myself.

    Nana is glad you had a good time painting pottery. Nana can't wait to see what you painted. I know it is just beautiful. Your purple apron is really styling.

    ReplyDelete