Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tally's / Campbell's 1st Birthday

To sum up Tally's in one word...YUM! It's pretty much a hole-in-the-wall diner, and I go specifically for their fries and white gravy! Ross, Hadley, and I met Paul and Natalie and the kids there for dinner tonight, and it sure was worth all the fried calories!

Avery holding Hadley...


Ross taking a not-so-successful picture of the whole table...


Last Saturday, we celebrated Campbell's 1st birthday. I can't believe she is already one! AND I especially can't believe that that will be Hadley in about 5 months!

Hadley's first Strawberry...



Me and Dane...





What's the latest saying..."The bigger the bow, the better the mommy" ...

We got Campbell a Sing-a-ma-jig for her birthday...I think Paul will be playing with it more than Campbell...



The boy's and their babies...


1 comment:

  1. We're making a Tally's trip while my parents are in town, HOORAY!!!

    ReplyDelete