Friday, February 4, 2011

I Love Snow Days!

I love the snow!! It is absolutely beautiful outside! It has definitely made for a crazy week though. Ross has been out ALL week for Snow Days. Hadley and I have enjoyed having in home. We decided to layer up, and at least introduce Hadley to her first snow. She enjoyed it at first, until her nose got a little cold...










We were barricaded inside the house, due to the wind and snow drift....




A picture from our window...



If it weren't for our 4 wheel drive jeep, we would have been stuck like this poor guy...




As with snow days, comes a little bit of cabin fever. We haven't left the house in three or four days....sssooooooooooo....



Ross let me cut his hair :)
(this picture is for you B)





Just kidding...I really did cut his hair...I just didn't use a bowl.

BEFORE:







AFTER:






For my first time...I think I did a pretty darn good job. I have attempted to cut Ross' hair in the past; HOWEVER, while I was practicing/getting ready, I accidentally ran the razor through his hair while the razor was off. He quickly said, "YOU'RE DONE" and that was that. (He went to the barber shop after that incident) He was a brave soul, gave me another chance, (Months later, that is) and VIOLA!! What a handsome and trusting husband! I got me a good one!


2 comments:

  1. Nana just loves the picture of you in the snow!!! You are my snow angel. You look really warm. That sweet little face with those cheeks warm nana's heart. How many snowballs did you throw at mommy and daddy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, let's discuss Ross' hair. Pop was a barber at the beginning of his career!! Jessica, he would be proud of you, except I am sure he never cut a customer's hair with a bowl.

    Now, just make sure you stay away from grandma if she has scissors in her hand. That always meant she was ready to cut nana's bangs. She would cut them so short, I couldn't even tell if I had ever had bangs. Forehead was all that was left. The only thing I knew for sure when Grandma cut my bangs is that I would be spending time on the front step with my dog and we would both be crying.

    Ahh, memories. Hadley--either have Pop cut your hair or go to a professional. Nana will color your hair red if you decide you want to go in that direction.

    ReplyDelete