Thursday, March 3, 2011

Team Herpes

Now that I have your attention :)


Hadley and I went over to Airika and Jai's house to play and make shirts for our "boys" They were playing Jeopardy in class and needed matching t-shirts.


Mommy and Hadley's Friends...

Jai sharing his new toy with Hadley...



Jai would hug Hadley, and then clap for himself and say "yeah"...it was cute!...





Let the t-shirt making begin...



Hadley helped me line up our lettering...





Ross sporting the well-made t-shirt (if I do say so myself :)....


For those of you not in the medical field, there are 8 different types of Herpes, hence the numbers on the backs...


Ross and Andrew with the Hadley's...


T e a m H e r p e s...good luck guys!


1 comment:

  1. So, how did the competition go? I am sure Team Herpes was amazing!! What were the names of some of the other teams?

    ReplyDelete