Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Visit With Jessi

Over Spring Break, my beautiful nephews came to stay with us for a couple of days. These boys are so precious! I loved having a house full of kids!! They are especially sweet to Hadley. They take care of her, smile at her, play with her, and make her really happy. I could tell that Hadley loved having the extra company too!

We had so much fun together, and definitely a full week of fun:

Monday:

  • Haircuts


  • Bounce U (which I didn't get any pictures of...boo!)


  • VIDEO GAMES

Tuesday:




  • Zoo


  • VIDEO GAMES

Wednesday:




  • Mall


  • ALL DAY VIDEO GAMES! (they really liked Ross' old school video games :)

Videos from the week...




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow created with Smilebox




The Tulsa Zoo...





Hadley and Jippee...



Benjamin loves the turtles...




Group Shot...




Joshua was very good at entertaining Hadley and keeping her happy...











Hadley in the petting zoo...




It took Benjamin a while to finally pet the goats...

(I don't blame him...I had a traumatic experience with goats in the petting zoo as a child)



Joshua was very brave...as you saw in the video, he even chased them down...



"B" and Joshy with the goats...




My little monkey's...













Three tired little monkey's...




They cuddled for a nap after Bounce U....



Cuddling for movie night...Jurassic Park!




Joshua and Hadley playing...
















He never could fit into the bumbo as a baby...but he can now :)...



1 comment:

  1. You're such a good Auntie! Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the zoo broder, I am surprised you went in with the goats! I love the picture of Hadley and Jippee! She loves them as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete