Thursday, June 30, 2011

Branson

Ross and I had the wonderful opportunity to get away for a couple of days, just the two of us! We had such a great time in Branson.


Here is the hotel we stayed at...





I love my husband more today then I did when we started dating almost 10 years ago. Even more important than that, I really LIKE him. He is my best friend, my husband, the father of my child, and the one whom my soul loves.



Starting our day...



Now he's happy...




Now I'm happy...





We got all dressed up and went out for a special dinner...it was so yummy!!...







Driving down to Lake Tablerock before heading home...











Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch...


My mom was gracious enough to come stay with Hadley while Ross and I went to Branson. Hadley loves her Nana and was so excited to see her when she pulled in the drive way.

Here are a few pictures from their outings that my mom took...


with a toy...



with an icee...



and being cute...





Thank you Mom for staying with Hadley. Ross and I had such a wonderful time together. I only cried once or twice, because I had to leave my Hadley bug at home. Not bad for leaving my child for an overnight trip for the first time in one year!


1 comment:

  1. Nana misses her little girl. I find myself listening for her and I don't hear any of her sweet sounds.

    When Dad and I went to Branson, we stayed in exactly the same place. How did you find it?

    ReplyDelete