Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Lovin'

Summer has officially begun! We have been super busy this summer and lovin' every minute of it. Here are a few things we have been up to thus far:


The Tulsa Zoo...










Hadley and Mommy playing outside...





The Pool! Hadley is my little fish! We spend a lot of time here :)







For some reason, Hadley enjoys crawling and pulling up on the toilet. Maybe potty training will be super easy...



We moved from our apartment into a rent house! We are so excited to have a yard and a garage and a neighborhood pool! (I will post pictures of the house once I get everything in it's rightful place.)


Hadley helping her daddy tape before we paint the bedroom...


I love when my nephews come and stay with me. Joshua Reuben spent a few nights with us a couple weeks ago and we just had to visit the Oklahoma Aquarium.



Hadley and Joshua being silly...





Looking for Nemo and Dori...



Of course, everytime Joshy comes, he loves playing Ross' "old" video games..."old" as in Nintendo 64.


I love how Joshy doesn't even flinch no matter how much Hadley is crawling all over him. They are pretty sweet together...



Nana with her grandbabies playin' and blowing bubbles....




I am loving my summer spending time with family. swimming, going to the lake, and most importantly enjoying all the time Ross, Hadley, and I get to spend together before he goes back to school in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment