Sunday, July 3, 2011

11 months

My Beautiful Girl,


You are growing up right before our eyes. You are getting quite the personality as well. I know you understand your daddy and I when we tell you "no ma'am" but you quickly sit on your bottom and look at us like, "I wasn't doing anything." Then you make your adorable fishy face and we can't help but cover you in kisses.




I think you are a bottomless pit! You love to eat! Yet you are still so petite...I don't know how you do it. You have started to feed yourself a lot more. You love to eat carrots, apples, garden tomato lil' crunchies, bean soup, and of course, velveta shells and cheese. You are still getting some formula in a bottle, but I'm so impressed and proud of you for learning how to drink out of a straw! We just skipped the sippee cup phase and went straight for the straw cups.






You are in the "cruiser" stage. You like to shuffle your little feet while holding on to the chairs or couch. You love playing with your toys in the living room. Since you are not walking yet, you usually put the toy/ring that you are playing with in your mouth while you are crawling to your new location. It's pretty cute! :)





You are still my little fishy. You love the water and you are learning how to "kick" so well. I think you have more of my skin tone, because you already have a tan line!




Mommy still can't get over your gorgeous blue eyes! They shine and sparkle every day! I love walking into your room every morning and seeing your beautiful face smiling back at me! You have a contagious smile and an even more contagious giggle! You are one of a kind!





I tried to get a picture of your naked biscuits when you were a baby, but you didn't have enough meat on your booty...(too much was exposed!) So that is why you are in your birthday suit for these pictures; however, you wouldn't sit still for more than a millisecond before you started crawling straight for me! I don't think you are ever going to be camera shy though...(I guess that is just like your mommy too :)










You are our beautiful girl! We love so much Hadley Bug! If every child was like you, I could definitely have a dozen. :) (But don't count on that many brothers or sisters.)

No comments:

Post a Comment