Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bike Debut

Thank you Laura and John for my amazing birthday present...my bike! I just got it in last week because it was out of stock! I knew that if I got a bike I would need somewhere for Hadley to ride. I figured she was a little small to ride on the handlebars...and the "child seat" that we bought and semi attached to the bike was a little scary....so we opted for the trailer, and I am so glad we did!


Ross, Hadders, and I went to Riverside this evening for our very first bike ride! It was so much fun! Hadley had her toys and her water and we were set!


Mommy and Hadley




Hadley ready to rock and roll...




Isn't she a beaut...


My precious baby...







I'm definitely looking forward to the fall and the many bike rides in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment