Saturday, July 9, 2011

i love my friends

I love my friends! The Lord has blessed Ross and I with some really great company here in Tulsa. We all got together for dinner last night, and I didn't realize how much I missed seeing them! Now that all of our husbands are on summer break, we all have been spending some much needed family time. HOWEVER, once school starts again, I know I will be seeing these ladies at least 2 or 3 times a week...sometimes even 4!


To My Friends,


Thank you for being my encouragement...someone to talk too...someone who knows what we all are going through...someone who will always meet up for lunch at Chick-fil-A...someone who understands when we just need to cry (or tear up telling a story :). You both have made this past year, not only tolerable, but so much fun! I love you!



Airika, Janelle, and Me



I did not get a picture of the three boys, but let me tell you, each one of them are pretty wonderful. I know we as the wives feel pretty grateful that our husbands choose to put their family first above anything else. I know I have said this before, but Ross has done an amazing job at balancing his school work and family time. I am so proud of him and his accomplishments! He is an amazing husband and father and I couldn't ask for anything more!


The Hadley's and Jai...(baby Aubrey is getting cuddles in the other room)


2 comments:

  1. Awe....u almost made me tear up! Love u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please for humanity's sake please do it once
    I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

    What you have to do is follow these simple steps

    1.go to my blogger profile and visit my blog "Kwotz - Golden Words of Life"
    2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from ADChoices boxes and visit there.
    4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    Note: Only ONE click is needed. If you don't wanna help then just visit my blog.
    I will be grateful to you if you put my blog on your Blogroll.
    I really need your help

    ReplyDelete