Wednesday, February 15, 2012

SAA Valentine's Dinner

Last Friday, we all got together for a Valentine's Dinner put on by our SAA Group.  (Student Advocate Association)  We ate a super fancy, although somewhat small, fabulous meal at The Polo Grill at Utica Square.  The entire night was filled with laughter, amazing and special friends, more laughter, followed by tears of laughter.  I loved it!

My camera did not take great pictures in the low light, so the pictures below are via Janelle Norman...Thanks friend!






Seriously love them!!  





SAA Ladies!



Perfect!



Andrew and Janelle



Jon and Airika



"They" told me Medical School would be the hardest time of my life...Well...All I have to say is that the Lord knew what he was doing when he brought these people into my life!  I will love them forever...and I can't wait for Jon to tell me more stories about Airika  :)

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun the other night with y'all! Yes "they" had no idea what they were talking about. =)

    ReplyDelete