Monday, March 19, 2012

A Growing Girl

My little baby is growing so fast!  It was a sad day in this house, when she outgrew my favorite pair of shoes for her...her toms. 



She is crazy about zippers.  Every time I wear a jacket with a zipper on it, that is the first thing she does..."zip?...zip?...zip?"  That is also why we are starting to move away from "onsie" pajamas that have zippers...because she is always "unzipped" by morning.  Nothing different when it comes to the trampoline enclosure...



Aren't they cute!  They were even cuter on her cute tiny feet!  



Love her hair!  



As Hadley grows out of clothes, it is sad, but oh so wonderful!  My baby is healthy and happy and I couldn't ask for anything more! 

1 comment:

  1. I love those shoes, too! I also love the pictures you took of them. And I love her hair. She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete