Thursday, March 22, 2012

Joshua Turns 7

My very first born nephew turned 7...SEVEN!

I will always Cherish him because he is so funny, genuine, caring, crazy, has such a big heart, loves his family, loves to ask questions, smart as can be, Witty, and he promises that he will always be Jessi's baby!  I was in college when he was born, and I remember getting out of class in Edmond, driving to Midwest City to spend some time with him while Laura took a shower, and then off to Del city to coach.  I think I did this everyday for six weeks!  (That's when Laura went back to work, and we couldn't just hold him for hours upon hours straight...during the day :)  Loved every minute of it!   

My Joshua Reuben and Me... 



He is reading so well!  Grandma and Pop got him "Where the sidewalk ends" and he was reading poems to Hadley  :).....




Time for video games....I think Hadley won a few by using the same method as I would use...just push a bunch of buttons at one time!





Benjamin was so excited for Joshua's Birthday Party.  He loves his brother and wanted Joshy to have lots of presents.  Benjamin was in charge of handing out the Popsicles....a job he took very seriously!  







Papa, Nana, and their babies....




Both Hadley and Benjamin were not feeling 100% that day, but they took great comfort in their Papa...




"Drawsome" was the captivating activity for the evening...






Papa, Benjamin, and Miss Unicorn (Pillow Pet)...



My family of three...



Happy Birthday Joshua Reuben!  We love you!  I have another birthday surprise for you on Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment