Friday, March 9, 2012

Hadley 19 Months

My Little Mini Me,

You are 19 Months old!  You are the light of our lives!  We honestly spend a good portion of everyday passing you back and forth, fighting over your attention.  We can't get enough of you!  We still race to your room, when we hear you "peep" for the first time, because we both want to be the first one to see your precious face!  We can't help but stare at you in adoration of how sweet and smart and funny and beautiful you are. 





You now weigh 26 pounds!  I had to pass along bad news to your daddy this morning...you have outgrown your pair of overalls.  :(  But you have a lot of cute new spring clothes that I can't wait for you to wear! 



If nothing else, you have definitely got my voice.  It just carries!  But be careful, because I get in trouble from Daddy a lot because of my "voice that carries"...so I'm sure you will too...eventually.  (You still have him wrapped around your finger right now...and that will probably never change!)



Right now, you are a basic recorder.  You hear it...You say it.  Anything AND Everything.  I think you are going to have a wonderful sense of humor, because you are always making Mommy and Daddy laugh.  I love that about you. 



You are now forming some sentences, such as:

Ernie in Bath.
I love you.

You love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and You go down the list "Roll Call"

Nonald (donald)
Desy (daisy)
Dudu (pluto)
Goofy (you know these well!)
Minnie
Mickey




You have started to tell Mommy when you are poopy, which is awesome!  Oh yeah, you also say "Awesome!" and it's pretty cute :)   You have even started to tell Mommy "poop" BEFORE you start pushing...I'm so proud of you.  No rush though, we wont potty train until you are good and ready! (and when Mommy is good and ready too.) 




Just Remember:

You is Kind.
You is Smart.
You is Important.

No comments:

Post a Comment