Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Family Reunion 2012

Hands down, this is my favorite weekend all year!  I love going to my family reunion!  It's an awesome four day weekend where we eat, swim, boat, spend time with family, and make lots of memories.  That is one thing we never lack...great memories!  Get ready for lots of pictures!.....





Skipping Rocks....



Showing Uncle Jerry all of her toys including "Strawberry Shortcakes"...








Boat Day!  I love this day!  















Hadley loves chips!...















Again, Hadley with chips...









And more chips....





Hadley hung out with John, Laura, and the boys so Ross and I could go on a fishing date.  Thank you so much!  We had an awesome time together!




And I caught a fish....




And we got stuck...






Hadley always has a good time with her Uncle Juan...



On Sunday we get together with EVERYONE and eat lunch.  This year it was exceptionally warm in the building, so we opted to eat outside.  Come to find out the knob was broken and the heater was blowing instead of the air conditioner....awesome.  You will be able to tell by Hadley's wild hair!  







Raffle Time....



Hadley won!




And so did Ben and Joshua...





I think they are best buds :)....





Pizza at Gambino's....so yummy!














We had such a good time at the lake.  I think Ross and I are just destined to be "lake people"...
Can't wait until next year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment