Saturday, June 30, 2012

Virginia 2012: Travel and Rehearsal Dinner

This past May, Hadley and I went to Virginia to celebrate my cousin Brandy's wedding!  We had such a good trip!  I'm not going to lie, flying with an almost 2 year old...By Myself!...is a little nerve racking!  She did great!  Now the flight home was another story, but we will get to that later.  The wedding was beautiful and the precious time spent with family was priceless!   







 
Papa and Nana picked us up at the airport...



 










Hadley's surrogate "Family of 3."  Ross could not come with us because he was studying for boards.  Hadley was "on loan" to Courtney and Scott.  They are going to be wonderful parents someday! 




This is my girl!  My mini-me!  My heart! 



















So cute!










No comments:

Post a Comment