Monday, June 18, 2012

Sister Weekend!  For mine and Krystina's birthday, Laura took us on a weekend trip to Dallas.  So fun!  It all started with a fun 4 hour car ride, followed by a busy busy day! 




The Hotel was amazing!  They even had "Turn Down" Service...hello?!?  This was no Motel 6, that's for sure!  It was classy!    




We checked in to the Hotel, then went across the street for some lunch.  Followed by our 60 Minute Massages at the Hotel Spa.  Felt. So. Good.  They even had a "Rain Shower" shower head coming out of the ceiling...I'm definitely having one of those in my house!  (one of these days, of course.)  Then it was off to.......Medieval Times!! 






My Knight kissed a rose, threw it straight to me, and I caught it!  I'm pretty special.  :)



No time to rest!  After Medieval Times, we headed straight to the movie theater to watch, Snow White and The Huntsman.  It was really good!  Of course, we were in the theater the whole time the Thunder were playing against the Spurs....which was a little nerve racking...but we won, so all is well! 

After the movie, it was back to the hotel for Milk and Cookies and a good nights rest!  Sunday, we got up, ate lunch at Genghis Grill, and headed home. 




Thank you so much Laura for a wonderful weekend!  I had such a great time!  I think it defnitely needs to be an annual thing.  This year Dallas...Next year Vegas...Then Disneyworld!  Oh, and I'll take another smoothie.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment