Monday, September 10, 2012

Kansas City Weekend

 
Hadley and I ventured out on our own, and took a road trip to Kansas City to see Papa!  Hadley did great on the four our drive...we watched Cinderella and Tinker Bell and she was a happy camper.  Me on the other hand, I hear "Road trip" and I suddenly get very sleepy!  The last time Ross and I drove (well Ross drove) to California, I'm pretty sure I slept for 22 of the 24 hours we were in the car.  It's just crazy!  Anyways, we made it there and back safely, and had a wonderful time with Nana and Papa. 
 
I made the mistake of telling Hadley the night before that we were going to see Nana and Papa the next day, so she was up bright and early yelling from her crib, "Momma!  Momma!  I go see Papa...Momma!  I see NanaPapa!...Momma!  Momma!  I awake!"...I love her excitement for everything!   
 
 
 
We got there on Thursday night, ate some yummy Chinese food, and then got some cuddles in before bed...
 
 


Friday, we went to the mall and got massages...



helped Nana pick out some face lotion...




and rode the train...




 
 
Then back to my dad's house for some pre-dinner stretching...




Papa helping Hadley put on her favorite hat these days...



Hadley getting her stretch on too....




We've decided to start Hadley early....



Just Kidding...the restaurant we were going to just happens to be next door.  This is a MUST....every time we go to Kansas City...they have ALL YOU CAN EAT Crab Legs....so delicious!!  







Hadley just cheesin' it up!  









Saturday morning, we ate some breakfast and then played outside for a little bit before heading home.  



My mom's little wienie dog, Journey.  Hadley loves Journey and has become quite comfortable with her.  





Papa's backyard has the perfect tree to swing from!  




Thanks Daddy for letting us come and stay for a couple days.  We had such a great time and Hadley did not want to leave!  We miss you and love you!  Can't wait for some more crab legs either!   

No comments:

Post a Comment