Monday, June 24, 2013

Caney, Kansas

We spent this past weekend in Caney, Kansas with the Robins' and loved it!  We had so much fun livin' it up in the country!  I know Hadley felt right at home and we can't wait to go back again!  (not that I am inviting myself....but I am inviting myself :)  Thank you to Yaya and Poppy for letting us stay! 
 
 




I love all the big trees!










































Being in Medical School kinda cuts down on your free time to go fishing, so I know Ross had an awesome time fishing with Jon...and can't wait to go back for more! (Again, not that we are inviting ourselves....but we are :) 
 
The fish fry was a success...proud of you guys! 








 
 
Airika and Jon,
You guys have a beautiful family!  Thank you for letting us be apart of it for the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment