Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Vegas Baby!

It's Vegas Baby!!!  This years Sister Trip/Birthday Trip was to Vegas Baby!  A Huge thank you to Laura for first, having a business meeting in Vegas, and second, for taking us a long!!  I had the best time!
 
I am such a looky-lou when it comes to side show attractions.  Just walking up and down the strip, it's wild!  Thank you to my sisters who left me by. my. self. because I turned around for one minute to stare at people and they disappeared into the crowd! 
 
 
 



 
 
 
Burger Bar...yummmmm.







hehehe....


 
 




Getting ready for "O" by Cirque du Soleil....






You've activated the wheel...
 
Oh Oh Oh 
It's magic you know
Never believe, it's not so.....








Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate for Two!  (Laura didn't want me to take a picture of her eating her giant Mint dessert all by herself, so I didn't :)



 
The view from our hotel room at the M.  You can see the strip in the background.  







Amazing trip!  Thank you to my big sister for taking us along!  I could have never experienced Vegas like this without you!!  And thank you for always letting me get "one more smoothie"....Love you!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Vegas, and the sisters trip idea!! This looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, too! I am so glad we started taking these trips!! And you have no proof of any mint sundae I was unwilling to share being rapidly consumed...

    ReplyDelete