Tuesday, December 3, 2013

California 2013: Monday

Monday, August 26th 2013:
 
Today is the Stanislaus Day!  We got up and made a hot breakfast, then headed to the Stanislaus River and Beaver Creek. 
 
I remember seeing pictures of my Mom cooking in this same kitchen in her pajamas over 20 years ago...so I wanted one of me. 
 




I love this little girl and I think she is a doll in this swimsuit...so we had a little photo session before we left...



She was going through a tongue phase...











































Stanislaus River







You can see all the smoke in the trees from the Yosemite Fires...


















































The current is so fast and strong, we didn't really want to lose Hadley, so we tied a rope around her...















There were some Big O Bugs!!  Ross was our hero when he kept fanning us with a towel while we ate to keep the horsefly's away!




 
 
Beaver Creek


















You can barely even tell that I am in the water knee deep!!  So beautifully clear...and cold!

















 
One of Hadley favorite places to play...the loft.









Such an amazing day!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment