Tuesday, December 10, 2013

California 2013: Thursday

Thursday, August 29th, 2013
 
Big Trees!  Literally.  Love walking this trail through the ginormous trees and finding our "family" tree that we all carved our names on every year for the past 20 years.  Due to the mild winter they had, the hornets/wasps/bees were in full force and taunted me as we walked.  Needless to say, I walked a little quicker through Big Trees this year. 
 








































The only ones we could find at the moment...remember, hornets everywhere!



















 
 




























 
 
After Big Trees we went back to the cabin for lunch and then back to Beaver Creek!  I will say, I think Beaver Creek was our favorite "attraction" this time around.  
























 











One more stop at Lake Alpine on our way back to the cabin...



Seriously!  Favorite vacation place!  We can't get enough!  And I'm sure all of these sayings could be "hashtags" but I don't even know what "hashtags" mean...  



No comments:

Post a Comment