Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 2: Affair of the Heart

I love Affair of the Heart. I never used to attend this event until about 3 or 4 years ago when I started going with my best friend Meredith! I consider myself a craftsy kind of person so this was right up my alley! Until this year, I pretty much went to look and if I liked something I bought it. THIS year, I was on a MISSION! I have a beautiful baby girl at home now who is 3 months old. She wanted me to buy her all sorts of pretty things from Affair of the Heart this year....so I did :) Notice out of everything I bought...only the watch is for me...but Hadley looks so darn cute in all of it!


This place was so GOOD! It hit the spot!



It started to rain on us...I think this ladies umbrella has seen better days :)


A kind stranger let us stand under her umbrella.



We always have fun together...it's what we do.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica! Great pictures, and love the baby clothes. :) I really need to go to the Affair of the Heart next time it's in town... I've never been, but I'm sure it'd be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete