Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 1: A recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts


1. I have done gymnastics, tumbling, cheerleading since I was 1 1/2 years of age.
2. Up until this year, I have coached cheerleading for the last 8 years.
3. I am a mother of ONE beautiful baby girl!
4. I have the most amazing husband, who knows me better than I know myself. (For example: while talking to him on the phone, he can usually tell me what I am wearing without even seeing me...a.k.a...my black Stanford sweat pants :)
5. I love my new white Geneva watch that I got at Affair of the Heart...it sparkles!
6. I have had the same best friend since I was in sixth grade at CHA!
7. I like to spend as much time with my family as possible.
8. I am a very organized person.
9. I like to have a plan.
10. I fall in love again with my daughter every morning when I go get her out of bed.
11. After hearing many horror stories, I think I had one of the easiest, best childbirth experiences. I went into the hospital at 6:30 am to be induced. I was already dilated to a 5. My doctor broke my water and said I could go ahead and get an epidural. I couldn't feel me legs...or anything for that matter!...pushed for an hour and Hadley was born!
12. I love to laugh. My husband and I laugh A LOT together!
13. I get excited about the little things.
14. I try to take everything in strides knowing that I am making a memory.
15. I absolutely love photography.

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful picture of you too! You are simply glowing!

    I like to have a plan, too, but I'm not very organized at all. And getting excited about the little things makes life a lot happier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. meredith did a 10 day blog challenge. every day is something different.

    ReplyDelete