Monday, October 18, 2010

My Hadley Girl...11 Weeks



Hadley girl you are 11 weeks old. You sleep in your crib on average 9 to 10 hours a night. You take about a 3 to 4 hour nap in the afternoon. You are all smiles :) You look like your mommy, except you have your daddy's beautiful blue eyes. You leave your mouth open in almost every picture....just like mommy used too :)



You like when I sing, "My sticky shoes" song to you...your whole face lights up. You can't stop staring at your left hand. You are fascinated at the fact that it is always in front of you and it moves all around. I don't think you have figured out that it is attached to you yet.



You have been able to hold your head up on your own pretty much since you were born. When we have "tummy time" you like to kick your leg in attempt to roll onto your back. You can roll from your back to your side, but that's about as far as you go right now.



I am so proud of you my sweet girl. I love that I get to spend all day with you! I love when we go jogging in Riverside. You enjoy being outside, but you try to hide from the sun. :)



The past three months have flown by, and you have been such a joy in your mommy and daddy's life!

2 comments:

  1. It is hard to believe how much she looks like you. Wish I could see her more often.

    ReplyDelete