Monday, May 9, 2011

A Little of This, A Little of That...

We have had a busy few weeks/days/etc. Here is a little bit of everything we have been up to!


All dressed up to go to Hadley Norman's birthday party...




Even after lowering the crib mattress, I still find her standing after her nap...




Enjoying our Zoo Pass with Janelle and Hadley...


Daddy and Hadley cuddling...





My beautiful family of three...





Hadley's new sunglasses...it's only her second pair :)...




Nana came to Tulsa and stayed with us for a couple of days. We went shopping, and Nana bought Hadley some brand new precious white sandals...






Playing at the Lego table like a big girl....




We shopped 'till we dropped....



Nana and Hadley shopping....



AND of course, mine and Hadley's favorite past time....the swimming pool :) ....




1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed my time in Tulsa so much. My little Hadley amazes me and I am so glad I am her nana.

    ReplyDelete