Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Big Girl

Hadley, you are such a big girl! I can't believe how much you have accomplished in the past two weeks!




First you started to push/stand up in your crib...then you started to push up to your hands and feet and plop on your bottom...then you started to scoot all over the room...then you started to CRAWL! You actually crawled for the first time at our play date on Tuesday morning with all of our friends watching! I was so proud of you!






Now it's like you are practically an adult! Taking nice long bubble baths...







Picking out a Big Girl Car Seat...










Drinking from a Straw Sippee Cup! I know that it's only the beginning and we are so excited to watch you grow up sissy!







Here are several videos of all of Hadley's accomplishments!





Your daddy and I are so proud of you baby girl!











Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is crawling! She is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete