Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hadley's 1st Birthday Party

We had such a wonderful time celebrating my Hadley Bug's 1st Birthday! Thank you to everyone who came! As a mother, it is a wonderful feeling knowing your child is loved by so many! I wont say much on this post, because I took ton's of pictures...SHOCKER...I know!
















She loves putting her finger in her nose...she thinks it so funny...





Love My Sisters...



















Opening Presents...













Chocolate Cupcakes...




She did not hesitate...not one bit!



















Benjamin and Avery...such beautiful princesses :)








I love this picture because all three of them are laughing...


















The party is over...Momma's in her sweats...enjoying my precious baby...



This girl will do anything for a potato chip...








No comments:

Post a Comment