Saturday, August 20, 2011

i have no shame...

Ross, Hadley and I spent the day running around town, eating out, and enjoying each other's company. We went to the mall and of course I had to stop by Brookstone to see what new gadgets they had....a.k.a I wanted to sit in the massage chair. This wasn't any old massage chair...it was the biggest massage chair that had it's own employee who never leaves its side. Needless to say it squeezed every muscle I have and I truly enjoyed it...I will say it...I have no shame :) (I'm asking for one for Christmas...it's only $3500...but for TODAY ONLY it was on sale for $3000!...what a steal!)



And this evening we went to Pottery Barn Kids, and I just had to try one of their adorable Halloween costumes on Hadley. She is such a cutie patootie I can't even stand it!


Hadley and her eight octopus legs...



No comments:

Post a Comment