Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine...OMM

There is the life-long great debate between D.O and M.D....which title is better to have behind your name? WELL...




I am definitely on the D.O. side...and that is not just because my husband is going to make one hot amazing D.O. doctor!




My back/scapula area has been killing me lately. All sorts of pinching and pulling and throbbing and I always feel like something needs to pop! Today, Ross came home from school, had me lay down on my back, do a few things with my arms....deep breath...let it out....B A M...pop pop pop pop! It was glorious! Everything felt right in the world again!




Thank you babe for learning such wonderful manipulation techniques that I get to sample for free! You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment