Friday, August 26, 2011

California 2011

We took our first "family of 3" vacation this Summer! We went to California for my cousins wedding/cabin in the mountains. We had such a wonderful time together! We spent 5 days in San Francsico and then 7 days at our cabin in Arnold, California. When I got home, I downloaded my pictures and realized I had taken over 1200 pictures!!! To say the least, it is a little overwhelming to go through them and try to pick the very best for my blog. So, I have decided to blog about the trip one day at a time...


Tuesday, July 26, 2011:



Krystina flew with us. She was a big help with Hadley...here they are watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse before we leave for the airport...



Excited to get on the plane...


This is why you don't jump out at someone when they are coming out of the bathroom! You will get a red handprint on your body from a very swift slapping!...



I love my best friend...





Ready for take off with formula in hand...




Hadley enjoyed sitting with "B" so she could look out the window...



These two pictures are for you Pop...







Hadley got to open a few early birthday presents from Courtney and Scott...



It's Jipette....




She also got a super cute outfit and converse from Uncle Donny and Auntie Katrin...








Stay tuned for more funny stories and great pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment