Saturday, November 5, 2011

15 months

My Sweet Bumble Bee,


These past few months you have bloomed into my beautiful "bumble bee." You bring more joy into mine and your daddy's life than you will ever know...(although I'm sure you will figure it out because we can't stop telling you how much we love you!)



You are officially 15 months old! I told your daddy we no longer have a baby...we have a tiny human/toddler running around our house!




Your vocabulary knows no bounds! You can pretty much repeat everything I say.

The list includes:
Dada
momma
Nana
papa
please
thank you
bite
juice
NO
NoNoNoNoNo (you like to use this one when another child is too far in your "bubble")
ball
baby
elmo
clifford AND ruff ruff :)
nose
eye
ice
lowa
avery (avewy)
outside




Mommy and Daddy were thinking about the time you spent in mommy's belly and how wonderful that was...maybe not at the beginning because mommy was super sick and swore she would never do this again...but I'm starting to change my mind...(not right now though :) The one thing that always sounded good and I ate constantly was Cinnamon Teddy Grahams. I wonder if you will like them too.





This year for Halloween you dressed up as a bumble bee and you had the cutest little hiney! I wasn't sure how you would feel with a hooded costume, but you loved it! You were running around laughing the minute we put it on you!



You love to play outside and you love to climb! You know how to "jump" on the trampoline and you love to dance to music!




You and I spend a lot a lot of time together and I cherish every moment! We like to play and tickle and laugh until we can't breath. Your laughter is so sweet and I am in love with the deep chuckles you reserve just for me!




You have learned the "sounds" that mean Daddy is home. You always get the biggest smile on your face and run straight into his arms. I love to watch the two of you love, play, and laugh together, because at that moment I know I am the most blessed Mommy and Wife in this world. You are our best girl...our bumble bee.


No comments:

Post a Comment