Sunday, November 6, 2011

Modge Podge October

Modge Podge October! We have been super busy this month and loved every minute of it!


This is my Hadley Bug when we got her up from her nap...she is super crazy!



Every Tuesday Hadley and I, along with Natalie and Campbell, go to PBKids for Storybook Time...






This is one of the first pictures I took of Hadley, right after I realized she wasn't a baby anymore. :( She is my big girl! With her Toms, Jean Jacket, and Bow (with NO headband because she has hair now!)








Natalie invited us to go on Avery and Danes field trip to the pumpkin patch...and we love pumpkins!



Miss Campbell...



Me and Miss Avery...









Hadley riding a "horsey"...





They were so cute! They love playing together...




Hadley counting her pumpkins....



Avery squatted for the picture because she told me..."I am not sitting in the dirt."...



Natalie and Campbell...








No comments:

Post a Comment