Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Photography Props and Practice

I am loving my photography right now. I'm starting to get in the grove, and I'm learning SO SO SO much! I will say, it sure is easy to love taking photographs when you have such a cutie patootie for a subject...



We love to play outside...




She loves her daddy...



She is getting so good at jumping on the trampoline...





I ordered a Wireless Remote Shutter Release, so that I can take "family" pictures, without having to run back and forth to the camera EVERY time! Super Excited about that one!


I purchased some photo props a couple of months ago and today was the first day we broke them out. I Love Them!






Lately, I have been working on "Natural Light" photography. Learning how to adjust the aperture and shutter speeds, ISO, and white balance, and NOT using a flash....(look at me! just a few weeks ago I was totally lost...but now I at least know what all the terms mean and where they are on my camera!)

Here are a few practice photo's...without editing I might add...straight out of my camera!









I won a spot in a "Snapshops" class in a drawing at my MOPS meeting. I am super excited about it! It's three weeks long and I am eager to learn so much more about lighting/my camera/posing...all of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment