Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Can Your Husband Do This?

Thanksgiving this year was at my house, and I was so excited, because I love to be the hostess! Of course, I only had a table that would seat four, and that just wasn't going to do. SO, my husband offered to BUILD me a table! It is absolutely beautiful and it's exactly like the picture in my head!



Good job babe! I love how talented you are! Ross has officially built me 4 shelves, 1 huge mantel/shelf, 1 side table, 1 coffee table, and 1 dining table. (not to mention a huge work bench in the garage and shelves for all his tools) It's beautiful babe! Thank you!


Can Your Brother-In-Law Do This?

John Nathan is amazingly talented with computers/technology etc. He was gracious enough to spend his free time building me a computer...yes I said building!! So UPS dropped off several packages with nothing but ity bity parts...

John was able to take all the ity bity parts, while wearing a fabulous bracelet so not to shock himself, and put them all together in what once was an empty "tower".

The result being the most wonderful, beautiful, FAST, computer I have ever owned! I am so impressed and grateful!

Thank you John Nathan for my wonderful computer! I love it!!

2 comments:

  1. Umm... that is the EXACT table I want from Pottery Barn. I'm so jealous, but I think you already knew that. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he made that! Is he for hire?! ;)

    ReplyDelete