Monday, July 2, 2012

Virginia 2012: Wedding and Day After Celebration

Papa was usually the first one up in the mornings, so he would go get breakfast for us and bring it back to our rooms.  Hadley enjoyed her pancakes and playing footsie with Papa. 




And then we had to watch "Punzell"...



Brandy and Ryan had an outdoor wedding and it was beautiful.  Hadley had fun being able to run around outside too!  





Love!   




The bride looked gorgeous!












Papa and Hadley danced together all night!!  












Ross wasn't there, so I didn't have a dance partner (one taller than my knees that is...), but my daddy asked me to dance and that was pretty special :)



The "Day After" Celebration. 






Pop, I would just like to point out that for always giving me a hard time about having a "cheesy" smile, I'm pretty sure out of the next two pictures, I'm the only one who looks normal!







Jenn and Hadley...Not too long now and you will have your "little bailey"!  


This is on of my absolute favorite things to do when we go to see Grandma and Pop...sit on the porch for hours, just eating, talking, and having a good time!






And to cap off the evening, while driving back to our hotel, we hit a deer!  That sure is blood, guts, and some hair stuck in and on our car....yuck!  Poor Bambi  :(


No comments:

Post a Comment