Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Gulf Shores, Alabama!

Ross and I were so fortunate to be able to go on vacation this summer...just the two of us!  We missed Hadley like crazy, but it was so fun to get to spend a whole week together!  We went to Gulf Shores, and it was amazing!  The only bad thing when you go on vacation "just the two of you," there is no one there to take pictures of you together!  So here are a lot of pictures, of one or the other, and lots of self-taken photographs from our trip! 


A 13 hour car ride was totally worth it!  We made it to the beach!







A man and his shovel...




He dug himself a chair...







We stopped by "Scoops" for ice cream on our way home from the beach, EVERYDAY!  It was so yummy!





At "The Track" to race GoKarts.  I smoked him! 




Our favorite place to go "hangout" at night....The Hangout!






I definitely ate my weight in fried shrimp this week.  LuLu's was delicious!








Babe, I love every minute I get to spend with you.  This vacation was wonderful.  You make me laugh, you make me feel loved, and I can't wait until next time! 

 (If Nana is up for watching Hadley again!  ;)



1 comment:

  1. Nana is up for watching Hadley anytime. Love my granddaughter so much. She puts a song in my heart. We laughed together. And she taught me a thing or two. She gives some of the best hugs ever, just like Joshua and Benjamin.

    ReplyDelete